What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. In no case can they be considered a computer virus, they do not damage your computer or slow down its operation. You can delete them at any time or refuse them by configuring your web browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Depending on the length of time they remain active cookies can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used for example in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to enter our data constantly.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When browsing this website the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, a temporary cookie is installed so that you can browse your user area without having to continually enter your data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis Cookies: These are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing the web. So we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc.. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be our own cookies but also third party cookies. Among the latter are the Google Analytics cookies.
- Third-party advertising cookies: The aim is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we can use third-party advertising platform that store information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest you and if you visit the advertiser's website.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer at any time by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Here you have information on how to do it in the main browsers:
- How to delete cookies in Explorer
- How to delete cookies in Firefox
- How to delete cookies in Chrome
- How to delete cookies in Safari
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their management and configuration can be found at:
If you choose to disable Cookies we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying logged in or keeping purchases in your cart.
Cookies on this website may be updated so we advise you to review our policy periodically.