1. In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide through this website (hereinafter "THE WEBSITE") or by e-mail will be treated confidentially and will become part of a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.agpd.es.
3. The file is owned by the OWNER who will be responsible for its treatment and management. Your personal data will be used to respond to requests for information, order management and information on the status of processing and for sending future commercial communications that may be of interest.
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, by writing through the following contact form.
4. The purpose of the file will be to manage the fulfillment, execution and monitoring of the order placed as well as the contract of sale of the products purchased, allow the response to queries or suggestions raised, improve the design and / or content of the pages of THE WEB and adapt them to our customers, identify visitors to our WEB and send them news, news and commercial offers (by email or any other means of electronic communication) provided they have so requested. If you prefer not to receive marketing communications, please let us know.
5. The data requested from the User through forms indicated with an asterisk (*) will be strictly necessary to provide the service or to contact the User. In no case, the fact of not providing more data than the strictly necessary will suppose a decrease in the quality of the service.
9. Transfer of data. User data will not be disclosed to third parties except as required by law or as strictly necessary for the development, maintenance and control of the services of the platform.